Everyone at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry is committed to giving children the best smile care that we can. Please let us know if you have any concerns. Your kids and you should be free from stress and worry when it comes to your mouth. We will explain your child’s situation in a way that is easy to understand.
Every child should be as comfortable as they possible during dental appointments. We offer drill-free fillings, and we deliver local anesthesia without the sting of a syringe. Our sedation options ease anxiety about dental visits. Laughing gas and general anesthesia, which is administered by a medical anesthesiologist, are available here. Sedation is beneficial during longer procedures since it allows your kid to sit comfortably for extended periods of time. Please, feel free to ask any questions you have about which sedation option is best for your child.
We welcome you to take advantage of our kid-friendly treatments and services:
- Pediatric Dental Exam – Find problems in the early stages by getting regular appointments for routine exams. We offer “lap-to-lap” exams for Infants and small toddlers.
- Digital X-rays – X-rays are part of your kids’ checkups. They are essential to monitor developing teeth, bones, and nerves. Plus our digital X-rays give off just a fraction of the radiation as film X-rays.
- Dental Cleanings – Our dental team thoroughly cleans and polishes your kids’ teeth. We remove harmful bacteria, plaque, and tartar to reduce the risk of cavities and gum disease.
- Fluoride Varnish – Fluoride make your kids’ teeth stronger and more resistant to decay.
- ICON Drill-Free Fillings – By using a penetrating liquid, we can repair a tooth affected by cavities without the sound or vibrations of a drill.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – When cavities do develop, your children’s smiles can look natural. Instead of metal fillings, we use composite resin that can be shaded to match the color of their smiles.
- Metal-Free Dental Crowns – Prevent further problems and restore the function of a tooth by capping it with a ceramic crown.
- Pulpotomies – We can remove infected tissue from your child’s tooth. Then we fill the opening with a material that reinforces the tooth and prevents further infections.
Bring your family to a caring pediatric dentist in Mountlake Terrace, WA. We look forward to helping your loved ones and hope to see you soon! Call 425-814-3196 or for an appointment at Evergreen Pediatric & Airway Dentistry.