- Sedation options are available for relaxing care
- We can treat special needs children
- Ask about our $99 New Patient Special
Finding the right dental practice to take care of your child’s smile can be a tough task. At Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry in Kirkland, we make the choice a little easier by offering the highest level of dental care in a friendly and fun atmosphere. Here are a few other reasons you and your child will love our treatment:
- A clean, modern facility with advanced technology like low-radiation digital X-rays
- Thorough communication so you have all the information you need about your child’s care
- Complimentary second opinions so you get the information you need with nothing to lose
- Our EPD Smile Dental Plan for patients without insurance, which covers routine checkups and offers 15 to 20 percent savings on other services
- Minimally invasive treatment to help your child achieve and maintain a healthy smile
- Comprehensive oral care for kids, including restorative dentistry, tooth extractions, custom athletic mouthguards, and night guards for teeth grinding
- Extensive training enabling us to treat patients who have special needs
To make an appointment for your child, call Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry today at 425-800-0578. You’ll find us located on Totem Lake Boulevard Northeast, not far from EvergreenHealth Medical Center. Ask us about our $99 New Patient Special.
Bring Your Child to a Kid-Focused Dental Practice For Their Smile Care
At Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry, our practice is built on our love of working with children. Everything we do is focused on giving our patients the best care possible and making sure parents have a complete understanding of their kids’ dental needs. We’ll always provide the least invasive treatment possible, and we offer same-day emergency treatment in most cases.
We welcome all children to our practice. Dr. Susan and our staff have completed extensive training so we can work with patients who have special needs. Our entire team has the knowledge, patience, and expertise to help your child through their visit and make sure they leave with a smile!
As if that weren’t enough, we also offer:
- No-drill fillings for comfortable tooth repair
- Syringe-free local anesthesia that can numb a single tooth
- Sedation options if your child has anxiety or needs a complex procedure
- HealthyStart to help children with sleep disordered breathing or orthodontic concerns
Meet Dr. Susan Kim
Dr. Susan grew up in Long Island, New York. In 1995, she earned her BA in Psychology and Education at Wellesley College in Massachusetts. Following graduation she spent one year teaching English in a girls high school in Seoul, Korea. She returned to New York to attend Columbia University College of Dental Medicine, receiving her dental degree in 2000.
Combining her two passions, children and dentistry, Dr. Susan continued her training in a pediatric dentistry postdoctoral program at Columbia, completing it in 2002. She gained valuable experience by treating children with medical challenges, assisting dental students with clinical instruction, and conducting research on digital radiography advancements. She is also certified to use HealthyStart.
Upon receiving her certificate, Dr. Susan focused on providing dental care to children in New York and New Jersey until she moved to the breathtaking Pacific Northwest. Her first opportunity in the northwest allowed her to provide comprehensive dental services to local Native American children, which she found very rewarding and insightful.
For Dr. Susan, it is rewarding and humbling to make a direct positive impact on children’s oral health clinically, medically, and emotionally. She loves seeing the smiles of patients and parents at the end of their visits. Kids love that she is patient, kind, and gentle. (And sometimes cool!)
Dr. Susan’s professional accomplishments include:
- Seattle Met Top Pediatric Dentist 2012 to present
- Past president of KAHPA (Korean American Health Professionals Association)
- Sponsor for the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center since 2013
Dr. Susan’s four boys keep her busy, but in her spare time she enjoys cooking, both Korean food and food of all cultures. She makes a pretty impressive paella! She tries to stay fit, loves to golf if time permits, and wishes she had more time to read.
Our full-service pediatric dental practice offers your child a level of dental care that goes a step beyond. Call Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry in Kirkland today to schedule an appointment for them: 425-800-0578. You can also make an appointment online. EPD Smile Dental Plan