At Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry, we believe in giving kids the most comfortable dental treatment we can. Positive dental experiences early on can help set them up for beautiful, healthy smiles for life. That’s why Dr. Susan and our team offer Kirkland sedation options to help your child receive the smile care they need in a pleasant environment. Advantages of our treatment include:
- Choices for sedation that include laughing gas and general anesthesia
- Syringe-free anesthetic using The Wand® that numbs their mouth without any pain
- A compassionate team who will thoroughly explain your child’s treatment so you both understand it
- A fun, kid-centered office environment with a play area and TVs above every patient chair for distraction
- Thorough communication so you and your child know what to expect
Our goal is to give your child a wonderful dental experience. Come see what we’re all about! Call us today at 425-800-0578 to schedule your child’s appointment. You’ll find our office on Totem Lake Boulevard Northeast, off I-405 and not far from the Village at Totem Lake.
Dental Sedation Can Play a Big Role in Good Smile Care
We get it – kids don’t always enjoy their dental care. Often, they’re scared about what they’ve seen on TV or heard from other kids, and that impacts their ability to sit comfortably in the dental chair.
At Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry, we make it easier for kids – including those with special needs – to get the care they need with our dental sedation options. We’ll talk with you and them about any concerns you have. From there, we can help you decide if sedation is right for your child and, if so, which method will be best. Your options include:
- Inhaled Sedation With Laughing Gas – This sweet-smelling gas is safe for kids. It will give them an all-over feeling of calm that will help them “float” through their visit.
- General Anesthesia – For more intense dental anxiety or for more complicated procedures, a medical anesthesiologist will administer this type of sedation in our office.
In addition to sedation, we also offer painless local anesthetic with The Wand® syringe-free anesthetic. Kids love that there are no syringes involved.