- Our sedation options ensure relaxing care
- We offer no-drill fillings & syringe-free anesthesia
- Ask about our $99 New Patient Special
Since our sole focus is on kids’ smile care, we know pediatric dentistry in Kirkland inside and out. Your child’s oral health will be in good hands with the experienced team at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry. Here are just a few reasons why so many parents trust us with their children’s smiles:
- Our facility is clean and up to date with leading technology like digital X-rays.
- We can see all your kids at the same time upon request.
- Sedation is available to help your child relax during their exam or treatment.
- We use syringe-free anesthesia and drill-free tooth fillings when possible.
- We have a play area to keep kids occupied while waiting and TVs over every patient chair for a diversion.
- Our team will thoroughly explain your child’s care in terms you can both understand.
- We offer same-day emergency appointments so your child gets the fast help they need.
- Our EPD Smile Dental Plan will save you money on your child’s dental care.
Call Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry today at 425-800-0578 to make an appointment for your child. Be sure to ask about our $99 New Patient Special!
Our Children’s Dentistry Will Surpass Your Expectations
We want every child who visits us not only to have the best experience possible but also to receive the essential dental care they need to keep their teeth healthy and enjoy a confident smile. If your child is a new patient, we have several goals for their first dental visit:
- Pediatric Dental Exam – If you have an infant or small toddler, we may do a “lap-to-lap” examination of your child’s teeth.
- Complete Digital Dental X-rays – We’ll want an up-close look at their developing teeth, bones, and nerves.
- Professional Teeth Cleaning – Our hygienist will thoroughly clean and polish their teeth to remove plaque, tartar, and bacteria.
- Special Fluoride Varnish – We may recommend applying fluoride to your child’s teeth to help prevent cavities.
- Discussion of Home Care Instructions – Our team will instruct you on how to keep your child’s smile healthy at home.
- Discussion of Dietary Trends and Oral Habits – This discussion is an essential part of a comprehensive at-home care routine.
- Anticipatory Guidance – We’ll explain what you can expect with your child’s developing teeth between now and their next dental checkup.
- Airway and Sleep Disordered Breathing Assessment – We will evaluate your child’s airway health and discuss if your child has any sleep-disordered breathing issues.
If necessary, we also offer tooth extractions, custom-fit athletic mouthguards, and night guards to prevent harmful teeth grinding.