Revive up Your Smile & Your Healthy Bite
Broken, cracked, or decayed tooth do interfere with everyday life. This can even cause pain or sensitivity when someone you love tries to eat or drink certain things. Fortunately, dental crowns can fix these problems and others at Evergreen Pediatric & Airway Dentistry.
Our dental crowns have important benefits:
- Natural Looking – Our materials designed to look like the enamel of real teeth. You can be sure that your kids’ crowns are the color, shape, and size of natural teeth.
- Long-Term – Modern crowns should last for years with proper care because the materials are made to be durable.
- Easy to Care – Simply brush and floss like normally would, and keep coming in for your routine dental cleanings.
- Metal-Free – Our dental crowns are metal-free, which is why they look great without hurting the function of the restored tooth.
Count on Us For All Your Smile Care
Crowns are only one of our restorative solutions for your family’s oral health. Come to us for all of these services:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our fillings don’t have any metal. As a result, they look like a natural part of your child’s tooth.
- ICON “No-Drill” Dental Fillings – We invested in no-drill dental technology because your child’s comfort is important to us. Getting cavities are common. Taking care of them shouldn’t be a difficult experience.
- Pulpotomies – This procedure is not as invasive as a root canal, which makes it a good option for kids with tooth infections. We remove infected pulp from the tooth to spare your child from an unnecessary tooth removal.
- Pediatric Dentistry – Children’s mouths are still growing, which means they have different oral care needs than adults.
- Emergency Dental Care – When dental injuries and accidents happen, call us right away to get your loved one help as soon as possible.
Interested in dental crowns in Lake Forest Park, WA or other services? Call Evergreen Pediatric & Airway Dentistry today at 425-814-3196 or .