- Same-day treatment is usually available
- Dental sedation will help your child relax
- We’ll stop their pain & help them feel better
Dental disasters always seem to happen at the worst time. Fortunately, there’s a qualified, experienced dental team waiting to take care of your child’s dental emergencies in Kirkland. Dr. Susan and our team will get your child in as soon as possible – the same day in most cases. We’ll:
- Stop their dental pain and help them relax
- Provide dental sedation if needed
- Repair their smile with restorative dental care
- Provide follow-up treatment to ensure their continued oral health
Call Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry now at 425-800-0578 if your child is having a dental emergency! You’ll find us on Totem Lake Boulevard Northeast, not far from the Village at Totem Lake.
Feel Confident With Our Emergency Dental Treatment
For 20 years, Dr. Susan Kim has helped kids through every type of dental emergency imaginable. No matter what your child’s situation is, she and our team can handle it. Below are a few kinds of emergencies we routinely treat:
- Knocked-Out Tooth – We’ll do our best to save the tooth. Be sure to retrieve it by the crown (visible part), being careful not to touch the roots.
- Broken Tooth – A broken tooth can be repaired so it doesn’t embarrass your child. Call us as soon as possible so your child can get the help they need.
- Broken Dental Filling – Our team can replace the filling to strengthen the tooth and restore your child’s biting and chewing capacity.
- Tooth Abscess – An abscess needs treatment as soon as possible to prevent damage to other areas of your child’s mouth and to their overall health.
- Toothache – If a toothache lasts more than a day or two, call us to get an appointment. We’ll determine what’s causing your child’s pain.
- Dental Trauma – A dental injury needs to be treated as soon as possible. Contact us at once for an emergency appointment.