Receive the Help You Need During Children’s Dental Emergencies in Kirkland
Dental emergencies lead to 34 million lost hours of school annually. Source.
Dental disasters always seem to happen at the worst time. Fortunately, there’s a qualified, experienced dental team waiting to take care of your child’s dental emergencies in Kirkland. Dr. Susan and our team will get your child in as soon as possible – the same day in most cases. We’ll:
- Stop their dental pain and help them relax
- Provide dental sedation if needed
- Repair their smile with restorative dental care
- Provide follow-up treatment to ensure their continued oral health
Call Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry now at 425-800-0578 if your child is having a dental emergency! You’ll find us on Totem Lake Boulevard Northeast, not far from the Village at Totem Lake.
Feel Confident With Our Emergency Dental Treatment
For 22 years, Dr. Susan Kim has helped kids through every type of dental emergency imaginable. No matter what your child’s situation is, she and our team can handle it. Below are a few kinds of emergencies we routinely treat:
- Knocked-Out Tooth – We’ll do our best to save the tooth. Be sure to retrieve it by the crown (visible part), being careful not to touch the roots.
- Broken Tooth – A broken tooth can be repaired so it doesn’t embarrass your child. Call us as soon as possible so your child can get the help they need.
- Broken Dental Filling – Our team can replace the filling to strengthen the tooth and restore your child’s biting and chewing capacity.
- Tooth Abscess – An abscess needs treatment as soon as possible to prevent damage to other areas of your child’s mouth and to their overall health.
- Toothache – If a toothache lasts more than a day or two, call us to get an appointment. We’ll determine what’s causing your child’s pain.
- Dental Trauma – A dental injury needs to be treated as soon as possible. Contact us at once for an emergency appointment.
Your Child Will Relax With Our Dental Sedation Options
Many kids get nervous when it comes to visiting the dentist. If they’re facing a dental emergency, their anxiety may be even worse. Fortunately, the team at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry will help your child relax with our dental sedation options. We offer two great methods of sedation that will ease your little one’s anxiety and help them get the treatment they need. Their sedation choices are detailed below:
- Inhaled Sedation – We’ll administer sweet-smelling laughing gas through a comfortable mask over your child’s nose. It is safe and gentle enough for children and will help them relax during their treatment. In moments after breathing in the gas, your child will begin to feel light and slightly euphoric. This sedative effective will help them forget about being nervous so they can lie back comfortably while we work.
- General Anesthesia – If your little one experiences more intense dental anxiety or needs to undergo an extended procedure, you may consider this sedation option. A medical anesthesiologist will administer this anesthesia, which will put your child in a sleep-like state. They’ll be completely unaware of any of the experiences of their exam or procedure. We’ll wake them up when we’re finished and they’ll have no memory of their dental work.
Put your child’s smile in our competent hands. Call us now for any dental emergencies in Kirkland: 425-800-0578. For non-emergency needs, you can also .