Let an Experienced Kirkland Restorative Dentist Repair Your Child’s Smile
Almost 14% of kids ages 2-8 have untreated cavities in baby teeth. Source.
Sooner or later your child is probably going to need tooth repair. When that time comes, it’s nice to know a skilled Kirkland restorative dentist who can get their smile back into shape. Dr. Susan Kim has been treating kids for over two decades. You can trust her and our dedicated dental team to provide expert restorative dentistry for your child’s smile. Benefits of our treatment
- Drill-free tooth fillings using the ICON system
- The Wand® syringe-free anesthesia that takes the sting out of tooth repair
- Sedation with laughing gas or even general anesthesia if your child can’t comfortably sit through their procedure
- Our team’s special training and experience so we can treat special needs patients
- Thorough communication so both you and your child know exactly what to expect
Call Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry today at 425-800-0578 to schedule your child’s appointment. We’re conveniently located on Totem Lake Boulevard Northeast, not far from EvergreenHealth Medical Center. Be sure to ask about our Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry Smile Dental Plan that will save you 15 percent on your restorative treatment.
Improve Your Child’s Oral Health With Skilled Treatment
You can feel good about bringing your child in for treatment here. Our office is set up to cater especially to kids. From our innovative play area to TVs above every dental chair, we take our mission seriously to provide kids the best possible dental care.
That includes restorative dental care. We offer a variety of treatments that can repair your child’s smile, prevent further problems, and help them maintain their confidence:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our discreet, natural-looking fillings won’t stand out like metal fillings can.
- ICON “No-Drill” Dental Fillings – This innovative treatment repairs cavities without any drilling and without removing healthy tooth structure. It’s completely comfortable! ICON can also treat tooth discoloration, giving your child a bright and healthy-looking smile.
- Pulpotomies – While not as extensive as a root canal, Dr. Susan will treat the pulp (inner portion) of a diseased tooth to restore it and save it from extraction.
- Metal-Free Pediatric Dental Crowns – If your child’s tooth is badly diseased or damaged, we can cap it with a tooth-colored zirconia crown. It will strengthen the tooth and prevent further damage.
In addition to restorative dental care, Dr. Susan offers other types of treatment. If we’re not able to save a damaged tooth, she’ll gently remove it to stop your child’s pain and protect their oral health. Plus, if your child needs a custom-fit athletic mouthguard to protect their teeth during sports, we can make one just for them. We can also make a night guard to prevent your child from grinding their teeth while sleeping. Both types of mouthguards help prevent restorative care.
Don’t put off giving your child the dental care they need! Call us today for an appointment with a restorative dentist in Kirkland: 425-800-0578. You can also .