Our team at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry wants every child to have the best smile care that they can. If you have any concerns, please let us know. Your kids and you should be stress- and worry-free when it comes to oral health. We will explain your child’s situation in a way that is easy to understand.
Every child should be as comfortable as they possible during dental appointments. We offer drill-free fillings, and we deliver local anesthesia without the sting of a syringe. Our sedation dentistry eases anxiety and nervousness about dental appointments. Laughing gas and general anesthesia (administered by a medical anesthesiologist) prevent pain and keep our patients calm. Sedation makes is possible for children to sit comfortably for extended periods of time. Please, feel free to share your questions about sedation, so we can find the best option for your child.
We also look forward to helping you with our many services:
- Pediatric Examinations – Infants and small toddlers come to us for “lap-to-lap” exams. These help your children get used to going to the dentist and give us an opportunity to find problems in the early stages.
- Dental Cleanings – Professional cleaning and polishing is how we remove harmful bacteria, plaque, and tartar. The reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease.
- Fluoride Varnish – Fluoride strengthens teeth so they are less likely to develop cavities.
- Digital X-rays – X-rays are an essential part of your kids’ checkups. They are how we check for changes to their bones, teeth, and nerves. With digital X-rays, our patients also have minimal exposure to radiation compared to film X-rays.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Cavities affect most children. Even so, your kids’ smiles can look natural with our composite resin fillings. Unlike metal fillings, our fillings can be shaded to match their teeth.
- ICON Drill-Free Fillings – We can repair a tooth affected by cavities without the sound or vibrations of a drill because we use a penetrating liquid to prepare the tooth.
- Metal-Free Dental Crowns – Avoid more problems by getting a ceramic crown to restore the look and function of a tooth.
- Pulpotomies – Take out infected tissue. Then, fill the pulp chamber to reinforce the tooth and prevent the infection from spreading.
Bring your family to a caring pediatric dentist in North Creek, WA. We look forward to helping your loved ones and hope to see you soon! Call 425-814-3196 or for an appointment at Evergreen Pediatric & Airway Dentistry.