When your child’s smile is suffering and they are in pain, you need a dental professional prepared to handle the difficulty of fixing the problem. That’s specifically what you’ll discover at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry. Our staff is composed of skilled dentists and compassionate team members who will certainly provide you the best dental experience feasible.
When your child is in pain, you might be a lot more nervous than usual. If so, we can administer sedation before the procedure to calm their nerves. We’ll likewise go at their pace and answer any kind of questions you have concerning your child’s dental treatment. We intend to see to it that you are both as relaxed as possible.
When you come in for a dental emergency, we’ll analyze your child and advise any type of restorative or additional kinds of dental care to stop discomfort and get your child’s smile back on the right track. Below are a few dental emergencies we typically deal with, in addition to actions you and anyone in your family can take before you get to our office:
- Toothache — Wash your mouth with lukewarm water, and then use ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and discomfort.
- Split or Broken Tooth — Use ice to relieve discomfort and swelling, and bring any broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth — Retrieve the tooth by the crown (visible component of the tooth), and put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling — Place a small amount of dental adhesive where the filling was as a non-permanent measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury — Use gauze or a moist tea bag to stop any type of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown — Apply dental adhesive or tooth paste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not remain in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance — Dental wax or gauze can help keep any sharp edges from annoying your mouth.
When time is important, visit an experienced emergency dentist in Seattle, WA. Call Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry now at 425-800-0578 for help. For non-emergencies, you can .