When your child’s smile is suffering and they’re in pain, you need a dental professional ready to tackle the challenge of fixing their smile. That’s precisely what you’ll get at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry. Our staff is composed of talented, knowledgeable dentists and thoughtful team members who will certainly give you the most effective dental experience feasible.
When you know your child is in pain, you might be much more anxious than normal. If so, we can provide sedation before the procedure to calm and relax their nerves. We’ll also go at your pace and answer any questions you have concerning your child’s dental treatment. We wish to see to it that they are as relaxed as possible.
When you come in for a dental emergency, we’ll examine your child’s situation and suggest any kind of restorative or additional types of dental care to stop the pain and get your child’s smile back on course. Below are a few sorts of dental emergencies we usually treat, in addition to actions you or anyone in your family can take before you get to our office:
- Toothache — Wash your mouth with warm water, and then use ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and discomfort.
- Split or Broken Tooth — Use ice to eliminate pain and swelling, and bring any type of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth — Recover the tooth by the crown (visible component of the tooth), and put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling — Put a touch of dental adhesive where the dental filling was as a non-permanent measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury — Use gauze or a moist tea bag to stop any type of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown — Apply dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not remain in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance — Dental wax or gauze can help keep any sharp edges from aggravating your mouth.
When time is essential, visit a proficient emergency dentist in Sammamish, WA. Call Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry right now at 425-800-0578 for help. For non-emergencies, you can .