Dr. Susan Kim is fully committed to providing the highest level of care for each of her young patients. She has assembled a caring and compassionate team who are just as dedicated as she is to giving your child great dental experiences. We work hard to ensure that kids love their time with us and look forward to their visits.
To help make your child’s visit as smooth as possible, we offer dental sedation that will help them relax. Depending on their needs, you can choose from either inhaled sedation with laughing gas or general anesthesia performed in our office by a medical anesthesiologist. Laughing gas works well for mild dental anxiety, while general anesthesia is used for more intense cases of phobia. General anesthesia is also often used for our special needs patients.
We provide many types of dental care for kids, including:
- General Dentistry – Bring your child in for dental cleanings and exams, fluoride treatments, and custom-fit mouthguards.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can fill a cavity with a tooth-colored drill-free filling or, for more advanced decay, a dental crown.
- Airway and Sleep Disordered Breathing Assessments – We’ll examine your child for narrowed air passages and signs of sleep problems.
- Emergency Dentistry – Kids are notorious for dental injuries and toothaches. Call us when they happen, and we’ll get your child in the same day if possible.
- Guidance and Support – We’ll happily give you advice and counseling on diet, nutrition, and developing teeth so you can help keep your child’s smile healthy at home.