Everyone at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry is committed to making sure our patients receive the best oral care available. When you come in, we will discuss your child’s situation in an understandable way. We want to know if you have any concerns. Our goal is to keep you and your children should be free from stress and worry about dental visits.
To ensure your kids’ comfort, we have invested in technology, such as our drill-free fillings and local anesthesia that does not have the sting of a syringe. Ease your family’s anxiety by taking advantage of our dental sedation. It also allows children to sit comfortably for extended periods of time, which can help during longer procedures. Our patients can receive laughing gas or general anesthesia, which is delivered by a medical anesthesiologist. If you have questions about sedation, we are happy to provide answers for you.
Today, you can start benefitting from our child-friendly services:
- Pediatric Dental Exam – You are more likely to find problems early when regular exams are part of your oral care routine. For infants and small toddlers, we offer “lap-to-lap” examinations.
- Digital X-rays – X-rays are part of your kids’ checkups so we can monitor changes as their teeth, bones, and nerves develop and grow. With our digital X-rays, they also receive a fraction of the radiation that film X-rays emit.
- Dental Cleanings – During a professional cleaning, we remove plaque, tartar, and harmful bacteria and polish your child’s teeth.
- Fluoride Varnish – Make your kids’ teeth more resistant to decay with this treatment.
- ICON Drill-Free Fillings – We use a penetrating liquid instead of a drill to remove decay before filling the affected tooth.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Your kids’ smiles will look natural since our composite resin can be shaded to match the color of their teeth, unlike metal fillings.
- Metal-Free Dental Crowns – Prevent more problems and restore the function of a broken, cracked, or decayed tooth by capping it with a ceramic crown.
- Pulpotomies – By removing infected tissue from your child’s tooth and filling the opening with a special material, your child can avoid tooth removal and keep their tooth intact.
Discover what your new pediatric dentist in Shoreline, WA can do. We hope to meet you and your family soon! Call 425-800-0578 or to make your next appointment at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry.