The team at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry is dedicated to giving children the best oral care that we can. We will explain your child’s situation in a way that is easy to understand. Please let us know if you have any concerns. You and your children should be free from stress and worry when it comes to your mouth.
We want your children to remain as comfortable as they can be. It’s why we offer drill-free fillings and local anesthesia without the sting of a syringe. Our sedation eases anxiety about dental visits, helps during longer procedures, and allows your kid to sit comfortably for extended periods of time. We provide laughing gas or general anesthesia, which is administered by a medical anesthesiologist. We also are happy to answer your sedation questions about which option is best for your child.
Come here for our kid-friendly services and treatments:
- Pediatric Dental Exam – Discover problems in the early stages by making regular exams part of your oral care routine. Infants and small toddlers can come in for “lap-to-lap” examinations.
- Digital X-rays – To monitor developing teeth, bones, and nerves, X-rays are part of your kids’ checkups. Since we use digital X-rays, they also receive a fraction of the radiation as film X-rays machines.
- Dental Cleanings – Our professionals will thoroughly clean and polish your child’s teeth. We take away plaque, tartar, and harmful bacteria, which lessens the risk of cavities and gum disease.
- Fluoride Varnish – Fluoride treatments make your kids’ teeth more resistant to cavities.
- ICON Drill-Free Fillings – By using a penetrating liquid, we can repair a tooth affected by cavities.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Your kids’ fillings look natural because we use composite resin, which can be shaded to match the color of their smiles, instead of metal fillings.
- Metal-Free Dental Crowns – To prevent further problems and to recreate the function of the tooth, cover it with a ceramic crown.
- Pulpotomies – In the event of an infected tooth, we take infected tissue out of your child’s tooth and fill the opening with a special material that reinforces the tooth and prevents further infections.
Bring your family to a compassionate pediatric dentist in Seattle, WA. We look forward to helping your loved ones! Call 425-800-0578 or for an appointment at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry.