The team members at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry provide the best oral care possible for your kids. When you visit us, we’ll discuss your child’s oral health so that it’s easy to understand. Don’t be afraid to share your questions. Your kids and you should enjoy worry-free care from us.
Every patient should feel comfortable while sitting in our chairs. It’s why we offer drill-free fillings and stingless anesthetic to keep you as pain-free as we can. With sedation to ease anxiety about dental visits, you can complete complex treatments while your children sit comfortably for extended periods of time. With both laughing gas and general anesthesia, which is administered by a medical anesthesiologist, you can trust that your loved ones will stay relaxed. Just let us know if you have any questions about our patient-friendly approach to care.
You will appreciate our many treatments and services:
- Pediatric Dental Exam – When you bring your family for routine visits, we can find problems in the early stages. We also offer “lap-to-lap” examinations for infants and toddlers.
- Digital X-rays – Monitor developing teeth, bones, and nerves by getting X-rays during your regular visits. Your kids will have minimal radiation because we use digital X-rays instead of film X-ray machines.
- Professional Cleanings – For a complete cleaning and polish, our hygienists remove plaque, tartar, and harmful bacteria from your kids’ teeth. This reduces their risk of cavities and periodontal disease.
- Fluoride Varnish – Fluoride makes your kids’ teeth more resistant to cavities.
- ICON Drill-Free Fillings – By using a penetrating liquid, we can repair a tooth affected by decay without a drill.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Restore the natural appearance of your kids’ smiles, we match the color of their fillings by using a composite resin.
- Metal-Free Dental Crowns – Repair broken, cracked, and decayed teeth to prevent additional problems and to restore the function of the tooth with a ceramic crown.
- Pulpotomies – When a tooth is infected, we need to remove the tissue inside your child’s tooth. Then we replace it with material that preserves the tooth.
Bring your loved ones to a caring pediatric dentist in Mercer Island, WA. We look forward to helping you! Call 425-800-0578 or for an appointment at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry.