Our professionals at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry are dedicated to offering kids the best oral care possible. Count on us to explain your child’s situation in a way that is easy to comprehend. We are happy to address any concerns you may have. Both you and your child should be free from worry when it comes to oral health.
Your children’s comfort is one of our top priorities. We offer drill-free fillings and deliver anesthesia without the sting of a syringe to make our appointments as pain-free as possible. Choose sedation to ease anxiety about dental visits, to help during a longer procedure, or to help your child sit comfortably for extended periods of time. Your child can receive laughing gas, or general anesthesia, which is administered by a medical anesthesiologist. We also are glad to answer your questions about which sedation option is best for your child.
You will find we provide numerous kid-friendly treatments and services:
- Pediatric Dental Exam – Find problems in the early stages with regular exams. Bring your infants and small toddlers for “lap-to-lap” examinations of their teeth.
- Digital X-rays – X-rays help to monitor developing teeth, bones, and nerves are part of your regular visits. Plus, our digital X-rays use much less radiation than film X-rays machines.
- Professional Cleanings – Come here for a thorough cleaning and polish of your children’s teeth. Our hygienists remove plaque, tartar, and harmful bacteria to reduce the risk of decay and periodontal problems.
- Fluoride Varnish – As a preventive measure, fluoride treatments make your kids’ teeth more resistant to cavities.
- ICON Drill-Free Fillings – We use a penetrating liquid to repair a tooth affected by decay.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Your child’s fillings also will look natural because we use a resin to match the color of their smiles instead of metal fillings.
- Metal-Free Dental Crowns – Cover and repair a damaged tooth to prevent further problems and to recreate the function of the tooth with a ceramic crown.
- Pulpotomies – To fix an infected tooth, we will remove the infected tissue inside your child’s tooth and replace it with a material that preserves the tooth.
Bring your loved ones to a caring pediatric dentist in Lake Forest Park, WA. We look forward to helping you! Call 425-800-0578 or for an appointment at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry.