Dr. Susan and our compassionate dental team enjoy coming to work each day because they get to put smiles on our young patients’ faces with their gentle and personalized care. It takes a special touch to calm a child who may be frightened of the dental chair, but it’s a challenge that our team looks forward to. We love kids, and we love helping them enjoy the confidence that comes with a beautiful smile.
When you and your child enter our practice, you’ll be greeted with a hello and a warm, genuine smile. We want both of you to feel at home here, and we’ll do all we can to make that happen.
We offer all the services your child is likely to need, including:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Routine checkups will help keep your little one’s smile in great shape by catching and treating problems early.
- Preventive Treatment – We often recommend fluoride varnish to help prevent tooth decay. In addition, custom-fit mouthguards protect children’s teeth from damage.
- Restorative Dentistry – We offer tooth-colored fillings and drill-free fillings when possible. Crowns are also an option for more extensive damage.
- Emergency Dentistry – Call us when your child is faced with a dental crisis, and we’ll fit them in as quickly as possible, usually the same day.
- Guidance and Advice – Our team can offer you information on nutrition, diet, and developing teeth to help your kid maintain proper at-home oral care.
Your Child Will Relax With Dental Sedation
- Inhaled Sedation – Your child will breathe in safe and gentle laughing gas, and they’ll immediately experience a calming effect as they relax for their treatment.
- General Anesthesia – A medical anesthesiologist will administer a sedative that will put your child in a sleeplike state. They won’t experience any of the sensations of their treatment, nor will they remember it afterward.