The professionals at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry are committed to giving kids the best dental care. You can count on us to explain your child’s oral needs in a way that is easy to understand. Your concerns will be addressed. It’s important that both you and your child are free from worry when it comes to oral care.
Your children’s comfort is always one of our main priorities. We gladly offer drill-free fillings and anesthesia without the sting of a syringe for treatments that are as pain-free as they can be. Plus, we have dental sedation to calm anxious patients, to make longer procedures easier, and to relax children who have trouble sitting comfortably for extended periods of time. Your child can get inhaled sedation, which you probably know as laughing gas. We also offer general anesthesia administered by a medical anesthesiologist. If you have any questions about our sedation options, we are happy to answer them for you.
Your kids can come to us for a variety of services and treatments:
- Pediatric Dental Exam – Regular exams help to find problems early, when treatment is easier. We offer “lap-to-lap” exams for infants and small toddlers.
- Digital X-rays – Using X-rays, we can monitor changes in your children’s developing teeth, bones, and nerves. Plus, our digital X-rays only use a fraction of the radiation of film X-rays machines.
- Professional Cleanings – Our hygienists will clean and polish your children’s teeth. We reduce their risk of decay and gum disease by removing plaque, tartar, and bacteria.
- Fluoride Varnish – We may recommend fluoride as a preventive measure. This can make your kids’ teeth more resistant to decay and cavities.
- ICON Drill-Free Fillings – We can use a penetrating liquid to repair a tooth affected by decay — no drill needed.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – By using a composite resin that matches the color of teeth, your child won’t need metal fillings if they develop cavities.
- Metal-Free Dental Crowns – Cover and strengthen a damaged tooth to prevent more problems and to restore the function of the tooth using ceramic crowns.
- Pulpotomies – Remove the inner part of the tooth (the pulp) and replace it with a special material to repair and preserve your kid’s infected tooth.
Plan a visit with a Kenmore, WA pediatric dentist who really cares. We looking forward to helping your little ones! Call 425-800-0578 or for an appointment at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry.