When your child’s smile is suffering and they’re in pain, you require a dental professional all set to tackle the difficulty of fixing their oral health issue. That’s exactly what you’ll discover at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry. Our team is made up of skilled, knowledgeable dentists and thoughtful staff members who will certainly provide you the most effective dental experience possible.
When your child is in pain, you may be much more nervous than usual. If so, we can carry out sedation prior to treatment to calm their nerves. We’ll also go at a comfortable pace and answer any questions you have regarding your child’s dental treatment. We intend to make certain you’re both as comfortable as feasible.
When you come in for a dental emergency, we’ll analyze your child’s situation and recommend any type of restorative or additional kinds of dental care to stop the pain and get their smile back on the right track. Below are a few types of dental emergencies we often deal with, and steps you or anyone in your family can take before you come to our office:
- Toothache — Rinse your mouth with warm water, and then use ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and discomfort.
- Split or Broken Tooth — Use ice to alleviate pain and swelling, and bring any type of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth — Recover the tooth by the crown (visible part of the tooth), and put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling — Put a small amount of dental adhesive where the filling was as a short-term measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury — Use gauze or a moist tea bag to stop any type of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown — Use dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t remain in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance — Dental wax or gauze can really help prevent any sharp edges from irritating your mouth.
When time is important, visit a skilled emergency dentist in North Creek, WA. Call Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry right now at 425-800-0578 for help. For non-emergencies, you can .