When your child’s smile is suffering and they’re in pain, you require a dental professional prepared to tackle the obstacle of repairing their oral health problem. That’s exactly what you’ll find at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry. Our team is composed of gifted, seasoned dentists and caring staff members who will certainly provide you the best dental experience feasible.
When you know your child is in pain, you may be more nervous than usual. If so, we can administer sedation before their procedure to calm their nerves. We’ll additionally go at a comfortable pace and respond to any questions you have regarding your child’s dental care. We wish to see to it they’re as comfortable as possible.
When you come in for a dental emergency, we’ll analyze your situation and suggest any kind of restorative or other sorts of dental care to end your child’s discomfort and get their smile back on course. Below are a few kinds of dental emergencies we commonly treat, in addition to steps you and any member of your family can take before you come to our office:
- Toothache — Wash your mouth with warm water, and after that, use ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and pain.
- Split or Broken Tooth — Use ice to alleviate pain and swelling, and bring any kind of broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth — Recover the tooth by the crown (noticeable component of the tooth), and put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling — Put a touch of dental adhesive where the filling was as a non-permanent solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury — Use gauze or a moist tea bag to stop any type of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown — Apply dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and try to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not remain in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance — Dental wax or gauze can help you to protect any type of soft tissues from being irritated by sharp edges.
When time is essential, see a knowledgeable emergency dentist in Newcastle, WA. Call Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry right now at 425-800-0578 for help. For non-emergencies, you can .