When your child’s smile is suffering and they’re in pain, you require a dental specialist prepared to take on the obstacle of repairing the problem. That’s precisely what you’ll discover at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry. Our staff is composed of talented, skilled dentists and thoughtful team members who will give you the best dental experience feasible.
When your child is in pain, you might be a lot more nervous than normal. If so, we can provide sedation before treatment to relax and calm their nerves. We’ll likewise go at a comfortable pace and respond to any concerns you have regarding your child’s dental treatment. We intend to see to it they’re as comfortable as feasible.
When you come in for a dental emergency, we’ll analyze your child’s needs and advise any restorative or additional kinds of dental care to stop their pain and get their smile back on track. Below are a few kinds of dental emergencies we usually deal with, and steps you or anyone else in your family can take before you reach our office:
- Toothache — Wash your mouth with warm water, and after that apply ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and pain.
- Split or Broken Tooth — Use ice to eliminate pain and swelling, and bring any type of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth — Pick up the tooth by the crown (noticeable part of the tooth), and put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling — Place a touch of dental adhesive where the filling was as a non-permanent solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury — Use gauze or a moist tea bag to stop any bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown — Apply dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and try to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not remain in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance — Dental wax or gauze can help prevent any type of sharp edges from aggravating your mouth.
When time is essential, see a knowledgeable emergency dentist in Mountlake Terrace, WA. Call Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry right now at 425-800-0578 for help. For non-emergencies, you can .