When your child’s smile is suffering and they’re in pain, you need a dental expert all set to tackle the difficulty of fixing your child’s teeth. That’s specifically what you’ll discover at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry. Our staff is made up of talented, skilled dentists and thoughtful team members who will provide you the most effective dental experience possible.
When they’re in pain, you might be more distressed than usual. If so, we can provide sedation prior to the procedure to soothe and relax their nerves. We’ll likewise go at the pace your child is comfortable with and address any kind of questions you have regarding their dental care. We want to ensure they’re as relaxed as feasible.
When you come in for a dental emergency, we’ll analyze your child and recommend any type of restorative or other kinds of dental care to end their pain and get your child’s smile back on track. Below are a few types of dental emergencies we frequently treat, in addition to actions you or any member of your family with a dental problem can take before you reach our office:
- Toothache — Rinse your mouth with warm water, and after that use ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and pain.
- Split or Broken Tooth — Use ice to ease pain and swelling, and bring any broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth — Recover the tooth by the crown (noticeable component of the tooth), and put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling — Put a small amount of dental adhesive where the dental filling was as a temporary solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury — Use gauze or a moist tea bag to stop any bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown — Use dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and try to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t stay in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance — Dental wax or gauze can help prevent any kind of sharp edges from annoying your mouth.
When time is important, visit an experienced emergency dentist in Mercer Island, WA. Call Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry now at 425-800-0578 for help. For non-emergencies, you can .