When your child’s smile is suffering and they’re in pain, you need a dental specialist ready to tackle the challenge of repairing your child’s tooth problem. That’s precisely what you’ll get at Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry. Our team is composed of gifted, experienced dentists and compassionate staff members who will provide you the most effective dental experience possible.
When they’re in pain, you may be much more distressed than usual. If so, we can provide sedation prior to your child’s procedure to relax their nerves. We’ll also go at your child’s pace and answer any kind of questions you have concerning your child’s dental care. We want to ensure both of you are as comfortable as possible.
When you come in for your child’s dental emergency, we’ll examine you and advise any type of restorative or additional types of dental care to end your child’s pain and get their smile back on the right track. Below are a couple of dental emergencies we often deal with, along with steps you and others in your family can take before you come to our office:
- Toothache — Wash your mouth with warm water, and then use ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and discomfort.
- Split or Broken Tooth — Use ice to eliminate discomfort and swelling, and bring any type of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth — Retrieve the tooth by the crown (visible part of the tooth), and put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling — Put a small amount of dental cement where the dental filling was as a temporary measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury — Use gauze or a wet tea bag to end any type of bleeding to your child’s cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown — Apply dental cement or tooth paste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not stay in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance — Dental wax or gauze can really help keep any soft edges from aggravating your child’s mouth.
When time is important, visit an experienced emergency dentist in Kenmore, WA. Call Evergreen Pediatric Dentistry right now at 425-800-0578 for help. For non-emergencies, you can .